Thursday, October 15, 2020

SoM hacking discords, etc

Since this project has been inactive for a number of years now, I figured I'd link a couple communities where SoM development occasionally still happens.

http://secretofmanaancientcave.blogspot.com/ Updates blogspot for my Secret of Mana Randomizer project, with a permanent discord link near the upper left

https://discord.gg/8skqCXN  A discord originally made for Zhade's SoM hacks, but with a number of other developments going on as well.

Messages posted here are not unseen, but I am way more likely to answer questions on my discord.  I do not work on this project anymore (though I do use it a lot for SoM Rando development, actually), but can provide you with quite a bit of data on the game if needed for your own project.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shame, I've always wanted to make a hack for this game. Guess it's time we all give up on that dream unless someone decides to make another editor.

Anonymous said...

What might compel you to finish this editor because this is amazing! I would love to make new mana games!

Jhin player said...

Hey, I was just wondering if you you had any plans to release the source? I'd love to try working on it as I have a ton of free time

Anonymous said...

A complete editor would definitely lead me to work on a hack.