Saturday, November 19, 2011

Build 0100

I'm going to release an initial drop shortly. This is a really buggy preliminary release and is intended only to give you something to play around with and bugtest for now, until I get some real functionality working -- it is not for doing any serious editing. Read the release notes before running.

I made a quick free message board where it will be easier to discuss this stuff and post releases: http://somedit.proboards.com/

Edit: available in the releases board. Run at your own risk! It's crashy.

2 comments:

x-project said...

cool ;) great news
can't wait to test it at my own

kontra said...

I left my comments on the board- crashed once after 25 minutes, by itself. Cannot say why, I was just looking at a map. But so far so good, can't wait to see how creating your won map goes!!!